Thursday, March 29, 2012

Disappointed

I just totaled up the mileage that I've done so far this year (not including several runs where I didn't wear my watch) - 50 miles. That's just sad. And I'm supposed to be training for races! I guess I need to get my butt in gear and actually put in the work, huh? Anyway, I just downloaded and printed my new training schedule for San Diego, so I'm going to try my hardest to stick to it, although the first couple of long runs might be shorter than the schedule since I'm just getting back into things.

So here are the runs I have scheduled for the next week, please help keep me accountable!

Tonight: 2 miles
Saturday: 6-7 miles
Monday: 2 miles
Tuesday: 4 miles
Thursday: 3 miles
Saturday: schedule says 10, I say 8-9

I can DO this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment