Monday, January 23, 2012

My first post!

This blog is really just a way for me to journal about my running-related activities. I have been an amateur runner for the past 2 years, and have completed 4 half marathons in that time. I am currently training for a 15k and a half marathon, both of which are in February. After that I'm setting my sights on my first full marathon, the Mayor's Marathon in Anchorage, Alaska.

I will be training for Mayor's with Team in Training, which is a part of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. We fund train for endurance events (anything from half and full marathons to triathlons, century rides, and hiking), raising funds along the way to aid blood cancer research. I am also a fund raising mentor for my team.

Anyway, if you've stumbled upon this blog and have any questions, feel free to leave a comment! :) More posts to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment