Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wednesday's Run

We got up at 5:00AM again yesterday to go for a run. We did about 3 miles (will have to add time/pace later, the watch is at home!). It was very humid and a little cool, but warm enough to wear shorts. It was pretty uneventful, although I was having some pain and tightness in my calves and right foot. I'm not sure if it's my shoes (which maybe have 25-50 miles on them) or if I just need to stretch more or what. Took a few extra walk breaks to try and avoid injury.

So far I am on track with my marathon training! It officially started Saturday and I've done 3 runs so far. I'm scheduled for 4 miles on Saturday but will probably run 6-8, since I have the Cowtown Half Marathon next Sunday and haven't had a run longer than 5 miles since my race in October. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment